We are almost at our very first club movie trip. We will be going to the Cinemark South Park Meadows to see the last installment of the Hunger Games series. Club members are not required to go on this movie trip but they are welcome to.
Permission forms will be available in Coach Delgado’s room 131 beginning on Thursday November 18th. Come by and pick one up. This must be signed by the student and the parent or legal guardian. A phone number for the parent or legal guardian must also be included.
Permission forms are due back to Coach Delgado by Monday November 23rd.
Details of the movie trip and how it works:
- Student is responsible for the cost of a movie ticket
- We are seeing this movie on a Tuesday which means tickets are only $5
- Friends and Family are allowed to attend with the student
- Student is responsible for their transportation to the theater and home from the theater
- Coach Delgado will be at the theater 45 min. prior to movie start time
- You must be at the theater 15 min. prior to show time, at the 15 min we will go sit down and you will have to find us
- if you are not on remind 101 for the club please join so that you can get updates, if you need instructions please see Coach Delgado
- your parents will be give the run time of the film on the permission form and they must be there to pick you up when the movie is out
DETAILS FOR MOCKINGJAY PART 2:
Tuesday November 24th
Cinemark South Park Meadows
Movie Time: 6:05pm
Arrival Time: 5:50pm at the latest Coach Delgado will be at the theater at 5:30pm
Film Run Time: 136 min
Pick up Time: 8:25pm
If you have any questions email Coach Delgado firstname.lastname@example.org